skip to main | skip to sidebar

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Paris Fashion Week AW 2012...Miu Miu Glitter High-Tops

Miu Miu glitter high-tops, after Louis Vuitton, Paris, March 2012.

I am a sucker for a glitter shoe. I still have my glitter Miu Miu ballet flats - the ones with the crystal jewel on the front - from 2005 and I still love them (gulp! That is almost 7 years ago). It doesn't matter to me whether they are in or out of fashion, I think they are fun and they make me happy when I wear them! Plus they leave a glitter trail wherever I walk which I find oddly amusing :) 

And I really love these Miu Miu glitter/studded high-tops - my friend Gia wore them during PFW (these are her shoes!) and Anne-Catherine has a pair as well.

Create your own glitter trail with these Miu Miu glitter leather high-tops or sneakers  or if you prefer a little less glitz, try these Ash Vibration Bis studded high-tops.